Alfredo Di Napoli | 30 Dec 15:38 2012
Picon

Mancunian Haskellers out there?

Morning Cafe,

I've been living in Manchester for 1 month now and I'm wondering if some on you are from the Greater Manchester area, so that we could chat about out beloved language in front of a glass of ale / tea :P

Happy new year to everyone!
A.
Mateusz Kowalczyk | 30 Dec 15:58 2012
Picon

Re: Mancunian Haskellers out there?

Greetings,
I'm currently residing in Bury, a metrolink ride away from Manchester. Unfortunately, I'm only here for Christmas holidays and am leaving tomorrow so a meeting is unlikely. I don't think that I'd be a good conversation partner anyway as my knowledge is still quite limited.

I'd love to hear whether you find any other people though. It would be nice if some Haskell talks could be held in the area if there are enough people.

Good luck on your search,
Mateusz Kowalczyk

I've been living in Manchester for 1 month now and I'm wondering if some on you are from the Greater Manchester area, so that we could chat about out beloved language in front of a glass of ale / tea :P

Happy new year to everyone!
A.

Alfredo Di Napoli | 30 Dec 16:15 2012
Picon

Re: Mancunian Haskellers out there?

Hey, thanks for the response :)

Mine was more a small survey to see if we are enough to think about creating a small user group and see each other once a month or whenever :)

Cheers,
A.