Gwern Branwen | 2 Jan 00:07 2013

Haskell Summers of Code retrospective (updated for 2012)

The Wheel turns, and months come and pass, leaving web links that fade
into 403 Forbiddens; a wind rose in NYC, whispering of the coming

As is now customary for me, I've looked into how the 2012 SoCs went -
the better to feed my misanthropic heart by mocking the students who
failed my whimsically arbitrary and subjective standards:

This was not a good year. 2 students simply dropped out period, and 3
other projects turned out badly, leaving just 2 clearly successful
projects for the year. Hopefully 2013 will turn out better.