Christopher Howard | 6 Jan 02:03 2013

ln, e

Hi. Are natural log and Euler's constant defined somewhere in base, or a
convenience math module somewhere? I'm having trouble finding them with
hayoo or system documentation.

frigidcode.com

Chaddaï Fouché | 6 Jan 02:06 2013
Picon

Re: ln, e

log and (exp 1) are the natural logarithm and e.
--
Jedaï

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:03 AM, Christopher Howard
<christopher.howard <at> frigidcode.com> wrote:
> Hi. Are natural log and Euler's constant defined somewhere in base, or a
> convenience math module somewhere? I'm having trouble finding them with
> hayoo or system documentation.
>
> --
> frigidcode.com

Daniel Fischer | 6 Jan 02:09 2013

Re: ln, e

On Samstag, 5. Januar 2013, 16:03:23, Christopher Howard wrote:
> Hi. Are natural log and Euler's constant defined somewhere in base, or a
> convenience math module somewhere? I'm having trouble finding them with
> hayoo or system documentation.

The natural logarithm is simply `log`.

Euler's constant isn't defined anywhere, you get it (the best approximation,
at least very nearly) with `exp 1`.

Gmane