Anton Dergunov | 8 Jan 20:07 2013
Picon

Seeking feedback for a tutorial paper draft about GADTs

Hi Haskellers,

I have written a draft of an introductory-level tutorial paper about GADTs in Haskell (for submittion to proceedings of the recent LASER summer school) and I would like to seek initial feedback about its content: what information is probably missing? are there any subtle mistakes?

The main idea of this article was to serve as a starting point for learning GADTs (I was missing this kind of information myself some time ago), so I have collected several examples demonstrating common use cases.

--
Best Regards,
Anton Dergunov

Attachment (gadt.pdf): application/pdf, 386 KiB