lucas di cioccio | 11 Jan 10:22 2013

[announce] second Haskell meetup in Paris

I am pleased to annouce that I'm bootstrapping a Haskell-enthusiastics group in Paris.

We recently scheduled our second Haskell meetup in Paris.
This meetup will take place next Monday (Monday, January 14, 2013). AF83 ( ) has been kind enough to offer us a room for our meeting.
You don't have to, but it is recommended to, register for the meetup on or by sending me an email.

The website for our group is (in French). You should pay it a click not only because it's written in Haskell but also to glance at our logo, propose a talk, or read the digest of past meetup(s).

--Lucas DiCioccio
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
Haskell-Cafe <at>