Alberto G. Corona | 15 Jan 10:46 2013
Picon

hackage builds stopped?

What is the schedule of the hackage builds?.

My package has been uploaded  since three days ago, and it has not been compiled yet...

--
Alberto.
Alberto G. Corona | 15 Jan 12:17 2013

Re: hackage builds stopped?

It seems that other packages have been build.

Mine is

the previous uploads that I sent the past week have been compiled (error logs produced).  But this last version don't. Are there some processing policy that I may don´t know?