Junior White | 31 Jan 07:31 2013
Picon

linking errors while compile hugs98 in macos

Hi Cafe,
  I downloaded the latest hugs98 source package, unzip and build, I get the following link errors. It seems many symbols are not defined, am I missing same depending libraries?

 This is my machine info:
  ➜  hugs98-plus-Sep2006 git:(master) ✗ uname -a
Darwin lan-seimatoMacBook-Air.local 11.4.2 Darwin Kernel Version 11.4.2: Thu Aug 23 16:25:48 PDT 2012; root:xnu-1699.32.7~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

================================
Preprocessing Network/Hackage/Version
  "_environ", referenced from:
      ___hscore_environ in ccuTP291.o
     (maybe you meant: ___hscore_environ)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
runhugs: Error occurred
ERROR "libraries/bootlib/Foreign/C/Error.hs" - Error while running compilation command 'gcc -DNDEBUG=1 -g -no-cpp-precomp   -flat_namespace -shared -fPIC -D__HUGS__ "-Ihugsdir/include" -o "libraries/bootlib/Foreign/C/Error.so" "libraries/bootlib/Foreign/C/Error.c" -Ipackages/base/include -Ighc/includes packages/base/cbits/PrelIOUtils.c'

  "_environ", referenced from:
      ___hscore_environ in ccYZo1zT.o
     (maybe you meant: ___hscore_environ)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
runhugs: Error occurred
ERROR "libraries/bootlib/Foreign/Marshal/Alloc.hs" - Error while running compilation command 'gcc -DNDEBUG=1 -g -no-cpp-precomp   -flat_namespace -shared -fPIC -D__HUGS__ "-Ihugsdir/include" -o "libraries/bootlib/Foreign/Marshal/Alloc.so" "libraries/bootlib/Foreign/Marshal/Alloc.c" -Ipackages/base/include -Ighc/includes packages/base/cbits/PrelIOUtils.c packages/base/cbits/dirUtils.c packages/base/cbits/consUtils.c'
Brandon Allbery | 31 Jan 18:42 2013
Picon

Re: linking errors while compile hugs98 in macos