claudio | 31 Jan 12:02 2013
Picon

Teaching haskell and fuzzy logic to high school students

I'm an Italian IT teacher and I would like to introduce functional programming using haskell.

As classroom activity, I would like to build-up a simple fuzzy inference engine.

Does anyone know if someone has experience in teaching haskell to high school students or something has already been done with fuzzy logic and haskell?

I found only this page:
with some information and a link to a pubblication (with fee, I didn't download yet).

Thanks
Claudio
Krzysztof Skrzętnicki | 31 Jan 12:08 2013
Picon

Re: Teaching haskell and fuzzy logic to high school students

I'm an Italian IT teacher and I would like to introduce functional programming using haskell.

As classroom activity, I would like to build-up a simple fuzzy inference engine.

Does anyone know if someone has experience in teaching haskell to high school students or something has already been done with fuzzy logic and haskell?

I found only this page:
with some information and a link to a pubblication (with fee, I didn't download yet).

Thanks
Claudio

Henk-Jan van Tuyl | 31 Jan 23:52 2013

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:02:12 +0100, claudio <wbigger <at> gmail.com> wrote:

> I found only this page:
> http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/AI/Logic/Fuzzy
> with some information and a link to a pubblication (with fee, I didn't
> download yet).

I have updated this page, the link now points to a page with free download

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

http://Van.Tuyl.eu/
Haskell programming