Christopher Olah | 4 Feb 06:27 2013
Picon

Next Meetup

Hey All,

I think we were planning on meeting on the second Wednesday of this
month (Feb 13) but Hacklab has a members meeting that day. How do
people feel about the 14th or 15th?

Chris
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic | 4 Feb 06:39 2013
Picon

Re: Next Meetup

On 4 February 2013 16:27, Christopher Olah <christopherolah.co <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> I think we were planning on meeting on the second Wednesday of this
> month (Feb 13) but Hacklab has a members meeting that day. How do
> people feel about the 14th or 15th?

Might help if you specify which location this meetup is intended for;
haskell-cafe has a global membership ;-)

> Chris

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic <at> gmail.com
http://IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com
Alfredo Di Napoli | 4 Feb 08:56 2013
Picon

Re: Next Meetup

Reverse engineering (aka Google searching) for Hacklab seems to reveal

that the location is Edimburgh: Correct? :D

On 4 February 2013 05:39, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic <at> gmail.com> wrote:
On 4 February 2013 16:27, Christopher Olah <christopherolah.co <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> I think we were planning on meeting on the second Wednesday of this
> month (Feb 13) but Hacklab has a members meeting that day. How do
> people feel about the 14th or 15th?

Might help if you specify which location this meetup is intended for;
haskell-cafe has a global membership ;-)

> Chris

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic <at> gmail.com
http://IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com

Albert Y. C. Lai | 4 Feb 21:53 2013
Picon

Re: Next Meetup

On 13-02-04 02:56 AM, Alfredo Di Napoli wrote:
> Reverse engineering (aka Google searching) for Hacklab seems to reveal
> that the location is Edimburgh: Correct? :D

There are many Hacklabs worldwide. But this one is Toronto, Canada. I
know because Christopher runs the Toronto Haskell Meetup and I go.

And I will be talking about Arrow in the February meeting.

And last month I talked about Parsec, and I documented it at
http://www.vex.net/~trebla/haskell/parsec-generally.xhtml

Toronto is an international metropolis with three globally renowned
universities, multiple major-player high-tech labs, a world-class
orchestra and several world-class choirs, and fine cuisines from almost
all cultures. Toronto is home of the Toronto Haskell Meetup. The Toronto
Haskell Meetup welcomes attendees from all over the world.
Alfredo Di Napoli | 4 Feb 21:59 2013
Picon

Re: Next Meetup

Ok, so not exactly around the corner for me, but thanks for clarifying :D

Alfredo

Reverse engineering (aka Google searching) for Hacklab seems to reveal
that the location is Edimburgh: Correct? :D

There are many Hacklabs worldwide. But this one is Toronto, Canada. I know because Christopher runs the Toronto Haskell Meetup and I go.

And I will be talking about Arrow in the February meeting.

And last month I talked about Parsec, and I documented it at
http://www.vex.net/~trebla/haskell/parsec-generally.xhtml

Toronto is an international metropolis with three globally renowned universities, multiple major-player high-tech labs, a world-class orchestra and several world-class choirs, and fine cuisines from almost all cultures. Toronto is home of the Toronto Haskell Meetup. The Toronto Haskell Meetup welcomes attendees from all over the world.

Brandon Allbery | 4 Feb 22:00 2013
Picon

Re: Next Meetup