Petr Pudlák | 6 Feb 23:36 2013
Picon

A list of Haskell-related quotes?

  Dear haskellers,

over the time I've read many funny or inspiring quotes related to Haskell, but I forgot them later. For example I vaguely remember:

- "What I really like about Haskell: It's completely unlike PHP."
- "To learn Haskell your brain will have to get seriously rewired."

Does anybody collect them or know about such a collection?

  Thanks,
  Petr Pudlak
Gwern Branwen | 6 Feb 23:56 2013
Picon

Re: A list of Haskell-related quotes?

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Petr Pudlák <petr.mvd <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anybody collect them or know about such a collection?

You can look at the Haskell Weekly News quote sections, or you can
download the lambdabot source repo and read the State/quote file.

gwern
http://www.gwern.net