Doug Burke | 21 Feb 18:26 2013
Picon

ANNOUNCE: mcpi-0.0.0.2 (The MineCraft-Pi API in Haskell)

I have released versions 0.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.2 (the latter being documentation improvements but it hasn't yet been built) of mcpi:

It is a very simple, and very incomplete, interface to MineCraft: Pi edition

Now I just need to find out how to get ghc 7.4.2 on my Raspberry Pi (oops, I mean the Raspberry Pi I told my wife I bought as a Christmas gift for the kids) so that I can use this from ghci.

Any comments and improvements are more than welcome,
Doug