Stephen Olsen | 21 Feb 22:09 2013
Picon

websockets client

Are there any good websockets client libraries for haskell. I've been searching for one but can only come up
with server implementations.
Yuras Shumovich | 21 Feb 22:23 2013
Picon

Re: websockets client

Hi,

websockets package has basic support for client-side applications:
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/websockets/0.7.2.1/doc/html/Network-WebSockets.html#g:12

AFAIK it is the only available option right now (except implementing it
yourself.)

Thanks,
Yuras

On Thu, 2013-02-21 at 16:09 -0500, Stephen Olsen wrote:
> Are there any good websockets client libraries for haskell. I've been searching for one but can only come
up with server implementations.

Patrick Mylund Nielsen | 21 Feb 22:23 2013

Re: websockets client

Yes, Jasper's websockets has a client in recent versions that works really nicely since server and client have the same APIs.