Jan Stolarek | 22 Feb 11:56 2013
Picon

Is the haksell-pkg-janitors group on github alive?

Does anyone know if haksell-pkg-janitors group on github is alive? I've submitted a pull request a
week ago but no response so far.

Janek
Erik de Castro Lopo | 22 Feb 12:08 2013

Re: Is the haksell-pkg-janitors group on github alive?

Jan Stolarek wrote:

> Does anyone know if haksell-pkg-janitors group on github is alive? I've submitted a pull request a
> week ago but no response so far.

I'm in the haksell-pkg-janitors group. Unfortunately there doesn't seem
to be a way of getting pull request notifications.

Anyway, applied all your patches.

Cheers,
Erik

Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/
Jan Stolarek | 22 Feb 12:15 2013
Picon

Re: Is the haksell-pkg-janitors group on github alive?

> Unfortunately there doesn't seem
> to be a way of getting pull request notifications.
You can get such notifications. You need to watch a repo (enabled by default if you have push
permissions) and enable notifications for watching in Account settings -> Notification Center.

> Anyway, applied all your patches.
Thanks!

Janek

Gmane