Takayuki Muranushi | 25 Feb 15:39 2013
Picon

Status of GHC type-nats branch

Hi, everyone,

In order to merge two type-level key-value pairs
(More specifically, to use TypeNats branch of unittyped:
https://bitbucket.org/xnyhps/haskell-unittyped/commits/all/tip/branch%28%22TypeNats%22%29
)
I'd like to use overlapping type families and the type level Naturals
at the same time.

However, I couldn't build the type-nats branch of ghc, as I've been
trying this week.
I could build that in late 2012, so maybe this is due to updates in
the git submodules.

Do you reproduce this? Is there anyone else trying to build the
type-nats branch?

Any advice is helpful, including negative ones, if it's temporally
broken or no more supported. And, I'm particularly glad if anyone has
a x86-64 linux tarball of type-nats branch, and share it with me :)

Best regards,

--
Takayuki MURANUSHI
The Hakubi Center for Advanced Research, Kyoto University

Re: Status of GHC type-nats branch

Hello,
I haven't merged the type-nats branch with GHC master recently, so some of the libraries probably moved forward, which could be the source of the problem.  I'll make sure to fix it over the next couple of days.
-Iavor

[...]

Takayuki Muranushi | 26 Feb 06:59 2013
Picon

Re: Status of GHC type-nats branch

Thank you Iavor! I'm looking forward for the update.

Takayuki