Michael Steele | 15 Mar 01:49 2013
Picon

ANNOUNCE: Win32-services

I uploaded a new packaged named Win32-services. This library is a partial binding to the Win32 System Services API. It's now easier to write Windows service applications in Haskell.

The hackage page [1] demonstrates simple usage. There are also 2 examples included with the sources. One is a translation of Microsoft's official example.
Ivan Perez | 16 Mar 13:21 2013
Picon

Re: ANNOUNCE: Win32-services

I am happy to see this implemented. Thanks Michael!