Daniel Díaz Casanueva | 19 Mar 05:47 2013
Picon

ANNOUNCE: HaTeX-3.5 - New version of the LaTeX library

Hi readers!

A new version of HaTeX has just been released. More math symbols and utilities and a new attoparsec-based parser. This new version also includes a new matrix renderer.

A summary of the changes:

The package in Hackage:

For those who don't know, HaTeX is a combinator library for LaTeX code. Read more in the manual:

I recommend to HaTeX users to upgrade to this new version.

Good luck,
Daniel Díaz.

--
E-mail sent by Daniel Díaz Casanueva

let f x = x in x
Andrew Cowie | 19 Mar 06:14 2013

Re: ANNOUNCE: HaTeX-3.5 - New version of the LaTeX library

On Tue, 2013-03-19 at 00:47 -0400, Daniel Díaz Casanueva wrote:

> This new version also includes a new matrix renderer.

I'm surprised you had to create a new 'matrix' package; I would have
thought one of the existing math libraries would have had the types you
need?

AfC
Sydney