Heinrich Hördegen | 25 Mar 06:49 2013

Munich Haskell Meeting

Dear all,

tomorrow, 25th of March, will be our monthly Haskell Meeting in Munich.
If you want to join, please go to

http://www.haskell-munich.de/dates

and click the button. Sorry for the late announcement!

I wish everyone of you a nice and successful week,
Heinrich
Heinrich Hördegen | 25 Mar 17:38 2013

Re: [high-order-munich] Munich Haskell Meeting

Dear all,

of course, our Haskell Meeting in Munich will be tomorrow, 26th of
March, and not the 25th. Sorry for the wrong date!

Heinrich