Sergey Bushnyak | 1 Apr 19:48 2013
Picon

User group in Stockholm?

I'll be in Stockholm next month, so I'm curious about haskellers in
Stockholm.

I saw attempts to organize regular meetings in old mailing threads, but
can't find *up to date* information to correct my schedule and see
fellow haskellers.

Sorry, if this offtopic

Best regards,
Sergey Bushnyak
Vincent Ambo | 2 Apr 00:29 2013
Picon

Re: User group in Stockholm?

Hej!

I live in Stockholm but don't know of any user group here. How long are you going to stay?

Cheers!

I live in Stockholm but don't know of any user group here. How long are you going to stay?

Cheers!

Vincent

--
Best regards,
Sergey Bushnyak

Janis Beckert | 3 Apr 17:36 2013
Picon

Re: User group in Stockholm?

Hey there!

I wrote one of the guys who originally wrote to Haskell-Cafe 2(?) years ago, and I was told that there is the Functional-Programming-Sthlm [1] user group.
I am not sure how active they are, but there is a little mingle next week, for which you can still register [2]. One of the topics might be Haskell, apparently. :)

I think I am going to show up there.