Edward Kmett | 8 Apr 21:50 2013
Picon

[haskell.org Summer of Code 2013] We're In!

We (haskell.org) have been officially accepted into the Google Summer of Code for 2013. We should show up in the mentoring organization list as soon as I get some information we need to finalize the listing.

Shachaf Ben-Kiki has volunteered to help out as our backup org administrator this year.

If you are thinking about joining up as a mentor or a student this year, now would be a good time to start brainstorming about project ideas!

I'll follow up with more information as soon as the listing goes in.

In the meantime there is the #haskell-gsoc channel on irc.freenode.net. Feel free to pester me (or Shachaf) with questions!

-Edward Kmett
Johan Tibell | 8 Apr 23:29 2013
Picon

Re: [haskell.org Summer of Code 2013] We're In!

Thanks for working on this again this year!