Richard A. O'Keefe | 11 Apr 02:36 2013
Picon

cabal-install 1.16.0.2 on Mac

Machine:	an Intel Core 2 Duo desktop Mac.
OS:		Mac OS X 10.7.4
Xcode:		4.6.1 (including command line tools)
Haskell:	"Haskell Platform 2012.4.0.0 64bit.pkg"
		downloaded today (GHC 7.4.2)

cabal update advised me to install a new cabal-install.

m% cabal install cabal-install
Resolving dependencies...
Downloading Cabal-1.16.0.3...
[ 1 of 65] Compiling Distribution.Compat.Exception (
/var/folders/_n/5bc02hb51d361crtq41g_gc4000g8p/T/Cabal-1.16.0.3-85340/Cabal-1.16.0.3/Distribution/Compat/Exception.hs,
/var/folders/_n/5bc02hb51d361crtq41g_gc4000g8p/T/Cabal-1.16.0.3-85340/Cabal-1.16.0.3/dist/setup/Distribution/Compat/Exception.o )
<<< snip >>>
[52 of 67] Compiling Distribution.Simple.Build.PathsModule (
Distribution/Simple/Build/PathsModule.hs,
dist/build/Distribution/Simple/Build/PathsModule.o )

Distribution/Simple/Build/PathsModule.hs:210:19:
    Warning: Pattern match(es) are non-exhaustive
             In a case alternative:
                 Patterns not matched:
                     PPC
                     PPC64
                     Sparc
                     Arm
[53 of 67] Compiling Distribution.Simple.GHC ( Distribution/Simple/GHC.hs,
dist/build/Distribution/Simple/GHC.o )
(Continue reading)

Brandon Allbery | 11 Apr 02:56 2013
Picon