Benjamin Redelings | 16 Apr 22:25 2013

Haskell/functional-language people in Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina, USA?

Hi,

     I'm curious if there are any other people on this list who are
interested in Haskell and functional languages in the Triangle Area, in
North Carolina?

thanks!

-BenRI
Taylor Hedberg | 16 Apr 22:51 2013

Re: Haskell/functional-language people in Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina, USA?

Benjamin Redelings, Tue 2013-04-16  <at>  16:25:26-0400:
> I'm curious if there are any other people on this list who are
> interested in Haskell and functional languages in the Triangle Area,
> in North Carolina?

I am!

Funny you should ask, actually, as I was just wondering the same thing
myself earlier today.
Michael Alan Dorman | 17 Apr 00:13 2013

Taylor Hedberg <t <at> tmh.cc> writes:
> Benjamin Redelings, Tue 2013-04-16  <at>  16:25:26-0400:
>> I'm curious if there are any other people on this list who are
>> interested in Haskell and functional languages in the Triangle Area,
>> in North Carolina?
>
> I am!
>
> Funny you should ask, actually, as I was just wondering the same thing
> myself earlier today.

Me three!

Mike.

Gmane