Jeffrey Shaw | 17 Apr 16:35 2013
Picon

Haskell missing in web benchmark

I was excited to see if Warp or Snap was included, but I was sad to see they weren't. If I find time someday, I'll add benchmarks for them, but it will be a long time. If anyone else wants to take a stab at it, that'd be awesome!

http://www.techempower.com/blog/2013/03/28/framework-benchmarks/

Jeff
Tomas Carnecky | 17 Apr 18:20 2013
Picon

Re: Haskell missing in web benchmark

Somebody already added snap:
https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/tree/master/snap.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Jeffrey Shaw <shawjef3 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> I was excited to see if Warp or Snap was included, but I was sad to see they
> weren't. If I find time someday, I'll add benchmarks for them, but it will
> be a long time. If anyone else wants to take a stab at it, that'd be
> awesome!
>
> http://www.techempower.com/blog/2013/03/28/framework-benchmarks/
>
> Jeff

Davorak | 17 Apr 22:44 2013
Picon

Re: Haskell missing in web benchmark

Yesod was already in round two which happened the next day:

http://www.techempower.com/blog/2013/04/05/frameworks-round-2

I have seen a mention of a round 4 planned(on google+?), but have not seen the results for round 3.

Patrick