Anatoly Yakovenko | 17 Apr 23:13 2013
Picon

how do i get cabal to reinstall dependencies with profiling enabled?

Patrick Mylund Nielsen | 17 Apr 23:21 2013

Re: how do i get cabal to reinstall dependencies with profiling enabled?

My "simple" way is to move ~/.ghc (or ~/.ghc and ~/.cabal) somewhere else, then make (e.g. by running cabal update) or edit ~/.cabal/config to say library profiling, executable profiling and documentation: True, then run cabal install on one of my projects.