Dominic Steinitz | 1 May 10:34 2013

What is the process for GSOC?

How is it decided which Haskell projects get chosen? Do we discuss them here and take a collective view?

Thanks, Dominic.

PS I should point out I have an interest in the proposal to port charts to use diagrams
(http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/jbracker/1) i.e. I'd
really like this as a user.
Alp Mestanogullari | 1 May 13:50 2013
Picon

Re: What is the process for GSOC?

No, if the process is the same this year as the previous one, all potential mentors and haskell.org gsoc admins (I think) get to vote on each submission, giving it a score, and then the best N proposals get chosen.