Tim Docker | 12 May 13:21 2013
Picon

Problem with mailman at projects.haskell.org

Hi,

Has anyone noticed problems with the mailman instance running at
projects.haskell.org? As best I can see there are no new posts in any of
the hosted list archives since mid April. I know that there have been
posts made to chart <at> projects.haskell.org in May, and these have neither
be distributed or archived.

I've not had a response from mailman <at> projects.haskell.org.

Tim
Carter Schonwald | 12 May 20:21 2013
Picon

Re: Problem with mailman at projects.haskell.org

I've had this problem too. Was trying to sign up for the llvm HS lib list but cant. I asked on Haskell irc and no one seems to know who admins the lists currently.