Daniel Díaz Casanueva | 15 May 23:44 2013
Picon

Good to find you on LinkedIn

Minh Thu,

Daniel Díaz Casanueva wants to connect with you on LinkedIn.

Daniel Díaz Casanueva
Computer Software Professional View Profile »

You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe.

This email was intended for Minh Thu Vo (Core/Server Lead Developer at OpenERP). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

Daniel Díaz Casanueva | 16 May 00:25 2013
Picon

Re: Good to find you on LinkedIn

My apologies,

I don't know how this e-mail has reached the Haskell-Cafe.

Sincerely,
Daniel Díaz.

Daniel Díaz Casanueva wants to connect with you on LinkedIn.

Daniel Díaz Casanueva
Computer Software Professional View Profile »

You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe.

This email was intended for Minh Thu Vo (Core/Server Lead Developer at OpenERP). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

E-mail sent by Daniel Díaz Casanueva

let f x = x in x
Emanuel Koczwara | 16 May 00:37 2013
Picon

Re: Good to find you on LinkedIn

Hi,

Dnia 2013-05-16, czw o godzinie 00:25 +0200, Daniel Díaz Casanueva
pisze:
> My apologies,
>

> I don't know how this e-mail has reached the Haskell-Cafe.
>

> Sincerely,
> Daniel Díaz.

  Some time ago Badoo has send similar email but different mailing list
(I don;t have account on facebook or badoo). Internet is going crazy
these days.

Best regards,
Emanuel