Conal Elliott | 17 May 01:50 2013
Picon

Lambda expressions (core) to categorical form

I want to convert lambda expressions into a vocabulary of monoidal categories, so that they can be given multiple interpretations, including circuit generation and timing analysis, and hopefully some other far-out alternatives (3D visualization, animated evaluation, etc). More specifically, I want a GHC plugin that makes this transformation on GHC's Core language.

If you know of related work, have suggestions, and/or are interested in collaborating/consulting, I'd love to hear.

Thanks,

  - Conal