Kevin Backhouse | 8 Jun 16:06 2013
Picon

Getting a Hackage account

Please could someone on this list help me to get an account on Hackage? I followed the instructions the webpage and emailed Ross Paterson, but that was two weeks ago and I have not received a response.

Thank you,

Kevin Backhouse
Taylor Hedberg | 8 Jun 18:29 2013

Re: Getting a Hackage account

You might try just emailing him again (assuming you have not already
done that). When I signed up, he replied within a couple of hours. It
could be that your original message just slipped under the radar.
Kevin Backhouse | 8 Jun 20:24 2013
Picon

Re: Getting a Hackage account

All sorted now, thanks. He saw my message on this list and responded almost immediately.

Kevin