JP Moresmau | 8 Jun 19:00 2013
Picon

ANNOUNCE: ig: bindings to Instagram Web Services API

Hello all,

It's my pleasure to announce the initial release of ig, a library providing bindings to the Instagram Web Services API (http://instagram.com/developer/#). I'm indebted to Felipe Lessa (and all the folks at Loyful) as I've reused a lot of ideas from his code on the Facebook library.  I've tried to implement much of the API, please reports on the Github repository (https://github.com/loyful/ig) if something is missing and of course if you find issues. At https://github.com/loyful/ig-testapp you can find a yesod test application that shows authentication, real-time subscriptions and some other calls. It's very crude but can help you started.
Grab it from Hackage, of course!

Thanks!