Edward Kmett | 18 Jun 16:26 2013
Picon

[haskell.org Google Summer of Code] The Summer of Code is officially under way.

The "getting to know your mentor" period has passed and the Summer of Code has officially begun.

Keep in mind that mid-term evaluations will begin July 29th, so students will need to hit the ground running.

I'm looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish together this year!

-Edward
Oliver Charles | 18 Jun 16:39 2013
Picon

Re: [haskell.org Google Summer of Code] The Summer of Code is officially under way.

On 18 Jun 2013 15:34, "Edward Kmett" <ekmett <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish together this year!

+1 - best of luck, students !

Ollie