Jong-won Choi | 8 Aug 04:34 2013
Picon

Module names from a function name

Hi,

I asked this question to beginner mailing list and no luck so far, so
I'm trying here.

How can I get all the module names which (re-)export a given function name?

I'd like to fix Emacs Haskell mode - interactive documentation browser
and I need the list of such module names.

Thanks!

- Jong-won
Roman Cheplyaka | 8 Aug 07:59 2013

Re: Module names from a function name

Hi,

You can easily do this using the haskell-names library. See
http://documentup.com/haskell-suite/haskell-names

Roman

* Jong-won Choi <oz.jongwon.choi <at> gmail.com> [2013-08-08 12:34:44+1000]