Joachim Breitner | 6 Sep 22:59 2013
Picon

Any Haskell events in Madrid next week?

Hi,

I’ll be visiting Madrid next week (research visit) and I’m wondering if
there are any Haskell or FP Group meeting or other events that might be
interesting? I could possibly contribute a talk. (Both preferably in
English.)

Wednesday or Thursday evening might would most convenient.

Greetings,
Joachim

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
  mail <at> joachim-breitner.de • http://www.joachim-breitner.de/
  Jabber: nomeata <at> joachim-breitner.de  • GPG-Key: 0x4743206C
  Debian Developer: nomeata <at> debian.org
Salvador Lucas | 6 Sep 23:07 2013
Picon

Re: Any Haskell events in Madrid next week?

Hi,

There is a workshop on Functional Programming and also
a conference on programming languages

   http://babel.ls.fi.upm.es/tpf2013/cfp_english.txt

If interested, you can contact the organizers...

Regards,

Salvador.

Hi, I’ll be visiting Madrid next week (research visit) and I’m wondering if there are any Haskell or FP Group meeting or other events that might be interesting? I could possibly contribute a talk. (Both preferably in English.) Wednesday or Thursday evening might would most convenient. Greetings, Joachim

Alberto G. Corona | 7 Sep 10:16 2013
Picon

Re: Any Haskell events in Madrid next week?

There is also a meetup of the FP group in Madrid the 11th

There is a workshop on Functional Programming and also
a conference on programming languages

   http://babel.ls.fi.upm.es/tpf2013/cfp_english.txt

If interested, you can contact the organizers...

Regards,

Salvador.

Hi, I’ll be visiting Madrid next week (research visit) and I’m wondering if there are any Haskell or FP Group meeting or other events that might be interesting? I could possibly contribute a talk. (Both preferably in English.) Wednesday or Thursday evening might would most convenient. Greetings, Joachim

Alberto.