Roman Cheplyaka | 1 Oct 13:50 2013

Haskell.org design is broken

There is now a big white stripe in the Haskell.org's header (see the
screenshot).

Roman
Dan Burton | 1 Oct 17:17 2013
Picon

Re: Haskell.org design is broken

The offending HTML is on line 93:

When I delete this paragraph element from the DOM, the ugly white bar goes away.

Dan Burton | 1 Oct 17:30 2013
Picon

Re: Haskell.org design is broken

Apparently that element is generated by the wiki software, since most pages want the "view source / history" buttons above the rest of the content.

jQuery('#mw-content-text > p:first').hide()

-- Dan Burton

When I delete this paragraph element from the DOM, the ugly white bar goes away.