Tad Doxsee | 4 Oct 21:36 2013
Picon

building a FFI library with cabal

Hi,

I'm trying to create an FFI library to CHOLMOD (http://www.cise.ufl.edu/research/sparse/cholmod/) but am having problems.

My project is here: github.com/tdox/hcholmod.  I can link an executable with the build script in the examples directory (line 4).  But line 7 does not work (I get undefineds for functions that are in cholmod.a. Also, I can't build example1 with cabal.  (Uncommenting the -- lines in hcholmod.cabal results is similar undefineds.)

I would appreciate any help or hints.

Thanks,

Tad

Tad Doxsee | 5 Oct 17:46 2013
Picon

Re: building a FFI library with cabal

With a big help from the community, I've fixed my problem.  I had to include the extra-libraries when building the hcholmod library.  I'll push a new version later today.

Tad