Rustom Mody | 5 Oct 05:11 2013
Picon

haskell platform broken in ubuntu

I just upgraded my ubuntu laptop to 13.04 and haskell platform is gone!!

http://askubuntu.com/questions/286764/how-to-install-haskell-platform-for-ubuntu-13-04

What is the current status on this?
Is 13.10 going to correct this?
Vagif Verdi | 5 Oct 05:35 2013
Picon

Re: haskell platform broken in ubuntu

13.04 has packages for ghc 7.6.2

It is easy to install latest haskell platform though.

Just run this script: https://github.com/chrisprobst/ubuntu-raring-haskell

On Friday, October 4, 2013 8:11:46 PM UTC-7, rusi wrote:
I just upgraded my ubuntu laptop to 13.04 and haskell platform is gone!!

http://askubuntu.com/questions/286764/how-to-install-haskell-platform-for-ubuntu-13-04

What is the current status on this?
Is 13.10 going to correct this?
Rustom Mody | 5 Oct 05:44 2013