Adam Bergmark | 10 Oct 13:02 2013
Picon

Call to Action - Fay FFI Bindings for AngularJS

I've talked to a lot of people that would like to be able to use
Fay with AngularJS, this seems like a great idea! I don't use
AngularJS personally, but I would be happy to help out with
designing it and making code reviews.

Has anyone started working on this already, and do you have any
code/thoughts to share as a starting point?

I created a stub repository under the faylang org on github:

I'll give anyone who wants to work on this push access, just send
me an e-mail with your github account name, you can also create
pull requests if you want a more in depth code review.

Feel free to open up an issue if you have anything you would like to discuss.

Regards,
Adam