Graham Berks | 16 Oct 18:32 2013

Sublime Text

Anyone using sublime haskell with sublime repl and have the cabal integration working ?

From what I understand, you can get ghci loaded with the modules / reps from the cabal file. But I can't seem to get this to work.

Thanks

Carter Schonwald | 16 Oct 19:22 2013
Picon

Re: Sublime Text

I use the sublime Haskell plugins for sublime text, though I honestly disable most of the fancier features (because if im dabbling with hacking on say ghc, the fancy stuff gobbles CPU for quite a while!)

If you have any troubles with it, you should file bug reports, or even give the author some patches / pull requests! It's an awesome plugin but I'm sure there's plenty opportunity for more folks to help make it better

Anyone using sublime haskell with sublime repl and have the cabal integration working ?

From what I understand, you can get ghci loaded with the modules / reps from the cabal file. But I can't seem to get this to work.

Thanks