Jeremy Shaw | 23 Oct 20:16 2013

HackChi #1 - Nov 9 <at> 1PM

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the first ever(?) Chicago Haskell Hackathon.

There is a G+ invite here:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cc4njkf8kh5aho6soboisv6c7rc?authkey=CJD9_enW8LnAOQ

Hopefully I have the permissions set correctly. The contents of the
invite are duplicated below.

- jeremy

Sat, November 9, 1:00 PM
1834 Ridge Ave #124, Evanston, IL 60201

We are please to announce the first Chicago Area Haskell Hackathon.

What is as Hackathon? A Hackathon is basically just a bunch of people
getting together and hacking on the Haskell code of their choice. It’s
a great chance to meet other local Haskell hackers, discuss ideas, or
just hack on code without other distractions.

The Hackathon is open to people of all ages, experience, genders,
races, orientations, etc.

Never used Haskell before? We are going to kick things off with a ‘Get
Started with Haskell’ session. Bring your laptop, and we’ll help you
get Haskell installed and working and get your started on ‘Learn You a
Haskell’ and other Haskell learning resources.