Functional Jobs | 18 Nov 08:00 2013

New Functional Programming Job Opportunities

Here are some functional programming job opportunities that were posted
recently:

Compiler Engineer at BAE Systems
http://functionaljobs.com/jobs/8656-compiler-engineer-at-bae-systems

Cheers,
Sean Murphy
FunctionalJobs.com
Tom Hawkins | 18 Nov 23:48 2013
Picon

Re: New Functional Programming Job Opportunities

And if you would like to bypass the HR resume filter, send your CVs to
me and I'll get them to the right people (i.e. my boss and the SAFE
program manager).

-Tom

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 1:00 AM, Functional Jobs
<sean <at> functionaljobs.com> wrote:
> Here are some functional programming job opportunities that were posted
> recently:
>
> Compiler Engineer at BAE Systems
> http://functionaljobs.com/jobs/8656-compiler-engineer-at-bae-systems
>
> Cheers,
> Sean Murphy
> FunctionalJobs.com

Marc Weber | 19 Nov 03:22 2013

Re: New Functional Programming Job Opportunities

Hi Tom,

Eventually it might make sense telling that "US citizenship" will be
required. Eg I'm German. Is there any chance for external people like me
to take part in learning/understanding/applying your that technology to
whatever problems? Or will it be "closed source" only?

Marc Weber

Gmane