Heinrich Hördegen | 12 Dec 19:44 2013

Munich Haskell Christmas Meeting

Dear all,

on Thursday, 19th of December, we will meet for a Christmas
get-together. The event is organised together with the Munich Lambda
Group. We will have Glühwein & Lebkuchen (mulled wine & gingerbread).
Check out the details:

http://www.meetup.com/Munich-Lambda/events/155219402/

I also updated our homepage. New meeting dates are available for next year:

http://www.haskell-munich.de/dates

And check out also the links that were sent for our last meeting. Thanks
to everyone who contributed interesting links for our web site during
this year.

I wish all of you happy Chrismas and a happy new year!

Heinrich
Andreas Abel | 13 Dec 17:20 2013
Picon

Re: [high-order-munich] Munich Haskell Christmas Meeting

Dear Munich Haskellers,

unfortunately I will miss this meeting since I am only in Munich from
20th December.

Anyone up for a "in between the years" meeting (Dec 28 or later?).

Cheers,
Andreas

On 12.12.2013 19:44, Heinrich Hördegen wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> on Thursday, 19th of December, we will meet for a Christmas
> get-together. The event is organised together with the Munich Lambda
> Group. We will have Glühwein & Lebkuchen (mulled wine & gingerbread).
> Check out the details:
>
> http://www.meetup.com/Munich-Lambda/events/155219402/
>
> I also updated our homepage. New meeting dates are available for next year:
>
> http://www.haskell-munich.de/dates
>
> And check out also the links that were sent for our last meeting. Thanks
> to everyone who contributed interesting links for our web site during
> this year.
>
> I wish all of you happy Chrismas and a happy new year!
(Continue reading)

Heinrich Hördegen | 14 Dec 12:32 2013

Munich Haskell Holiday Meeting

Dear all,

there have been questions for a holiday meeting for the Munich Haskell
user group. I set up a doodle. Follow the link and subscribe, if you
want to join:

http://doodle.com/fq3xv3dwhwxswy7s

See you soon,
Heinrich