Jeff Polakow | 20 Dec 23:43 2013

Haskell Job Opportunity

AlephCloud is an early stage Silicon Valley startup creating a secure
cloud content management system. Haskell is our main server side
language and we are looking to hire a few more Haskell
programmers. Some topics of interest to us are: cloud services,
cryptography/security, cross compilation (javascript, iOS, ARM). We
are somewhat flexible about location, though we¹d prefer people on the
west coast of the US.

If interested feel free to contact me (jeff <at> alephcloud.com) for more
information, or send a message (and/or a resume) to
resume <at> alephcloud.com.

thanks,
  Jeff

Gmane