David Banas | 30 Dec 23:57 2013
Picon

ANN: treeviz-0.0.4 - a tool for visualizing Divide&Conquer computational breakdown.

I just posted v0.0.4 of treeviz, a Haskell package for visualizing how various divide & conquer algorithms break down computations. The specific example provided is the classic fast Fourier transform (FFT).

Happy holidays,
-db

Conrad Parker | 31 Dec 00:03 2013

Re: ANN: treeviz-0.0.4 - a tool for visualizing Divide&Conquer computational breakdown.

I just posted v0.0.4 of treeviz, a Haskell package for visualizing how various divide & conquer algorithms break down computations. The specific example provided is the classic fast Fourier transform (FFT).

sounds good, do you have some example output?

Conrad.