Thomas Bereknyei | 7 Jan 21:54 2014
Picon

happstack-fastcgi maintenance

I've patched happstack-fastcgi to work with the latest versions of ghc
and happstack.  The maintainers have expressed that they consider it
unmaintained.  I would like to gauge the interest in the library and
perhaps maintain it.  Let me know if this is of interest to anyone.
Have you used it in the past? What features would you need added?  Any
changes?

-Tom
Jeremy Shaw | 7 Jan 22:11 2014

Re: happstack-fastcgi maintenance

I, for one, would love to see happstack-fastcgi maintained. I'd kind
of like to see a straight up cgi interface maintained as well.  :)

- jeremy