Henk-Jan van Tuyl | 1 Feb 21:54 2014
Picon

Castle: Permission denied

L.S.,

I am trying to install castle, but I get the following messages:
   Downloading castle-0.1.0.0...
   Configuring castle-0.1.0.0...
   realgcc.exe: ./specs: Permission denied
What can I do about this?

I am running Windows XP, Haskell Platform 2013.2.0.0

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

Folding <at> home
us closer sooner. Watch the video.
http://folding.stanford.edu/

http://Van.Tuyl.eu/
Haskell programming
--
Brandon Allbery | 1 Feb 22:15 2014
Picon

Re: Castle: Permission denied

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Henk-Jan van Tuyl <hjgtuyl <at> chello.nl> wrote:
I am trying to install castle, but I get the following messages:
  Downloading castle-0.1.0.0...
  Configuring castle-0.1.0.0...
  realgcc.exe: ./specs: Permission denied
What can I do about this?

That sounds like something is wrong with the permissions on your gcc installation.

Eric Rochester | 2 Feb 03:44 2014
Picon

Re: Castle: Permission denied

Thanks for opening the issue for this. I'll try to take a look on Monday when I will have access to a Windows box, but in the meantime, I agree that it sounds as if there are permissions problems with GCC.

Eric

I am trying to install castle, but I get the following messages:
  Downloading castle-0.1.0.0...
  Configuring castle-0.1.0.0...
  realgcc.exe: ./specs: Permission denied
What can I do about this?

I am running Windows XP, Haskell Platform 2013.2.0.0

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--
Folding <at> home
What if you could share your unused computer power to help find a cure? In just 5 minutes you can join the world's biggest networked computer and get us closer sooner. Watch the video.
http://folding.stanford.edu/

http://Van.Tuyl.eu/
Haskell programming