Tyler Huffman | 10 Feb 03:50 2014

Master's Thesis: Open areas of research in Haskell

Hello all!

Beginning in September, I'll begin my Master's program in Computer Science, and I'm completely set on doing my thesis in some form of functional programming and/or Haskell. I've seen the Internship opportunities and areas of research for GHC (https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Internships) but they all seem to apply to Ph.D candidates.

That said, are there open areas of research that I could look into, or more resources in Haskell that would be useful for a two-year program's research? I'm hoping to have a set thesis by the time I begin my Master's program, which is why I'm giving myself six months in advance.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Regards
Kim-Ee Yeoh | 10 Feb 07:32 2014

Re: Master's Thesis: Open areas of research in Haskell