Dominic Steinitz | 23 Feb 15:15 2014

Is the wiki really this out of date?

I just looked at the wiki page for the IRC channel: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/IRC_channel.
It’s got some great charts but they last seem to have been updated in 2009. Is that really the case?

And does anyone know how to get them up to date. I can see this: http://tunes.org/~nef/logs/haskell/ so I
think the chart showing kb of text per day should be easy enough.

Not sure about the social graph or the noun chart though.

I know I can get number of people on the channel by /names but that only gives a snapshot. Has anyone any idea on
how to get historical data on number of names?

Dominic Steinitz
dominic <at> steinitz.org
http://idontgetoutmuch.wordpress.com
Daniil Frumin | 23 Feb 15:27 2014
Picon

Re: Is the wiki really this out of date?

There are also some interesting charts on ircbrowse:
http://ircbrowse.net/haskell