Roman Cheplyaka | 23 Feb 15:54 2014

Want to create your first Haskell project?

Hi,

I'd like to see an html test reporter for the tasty testing framework
(http://documentup.com/feuerbach/tasty)

I could do that myself, but I thought it would be a nice little project
for someone who's about to write their first useful piece of Haskell.

To participate you need to know Haskell on LYAH level and be good at
html/css/js.

If you're interested, get in touch. I'll provide help, review your code
etc.

Roman
Danny Navarro | 23 Feb 19:16 2014
Picon

Re: Want to create your first Haskell project?

Hi Roman,

Is there any canonical example of an HTML test report, perhaps from
another language or another tool, that could give an idea of what you
have in mind?

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Roman Cheplyaka <roma <at> ro-che.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to see an html test reporter for the tasty testing framework
> (http://documentup.com/feuerbach/tasty)
>
> I could do that myself, but I thought it would be a nice little project
> for someone who's about to write their first useful piece of Haskell.
>
> To participate you need to know Haskell on LYAH level and be good at
> html/css/js.
>
> If you're interested, get in touch. I'll provide help, review your code
> etc.
>
> Roman

Pedro Yamada | 23 Feb 21:10 2014
Picon

Re: Want to create your first Haskell project?

Hey Danny and Roman,

I can only think of Mocha (http://visionmedia.github.io/mocha/), for node.js, out of the top of my head.
(Look under the reporters section, there's an HTML one)

But I think I've seen other JavaScript implementations.

Yamada
---
https://www.github.com/yamadapc
https://www.twitter.com/yamadapc

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

Is there any canonical example of an HTML test report, perhaps from
another language or another tool, that could give an idea of what you
have in mind?

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Roman Cheplyaka <roma <at> ro-che.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to see an html test reporter for the tasty testing framework
> (http://documentup.com/feuerbach/tasty)
>
> I could do that myself, but I thought it would be a nice little project
> for someone who's about to write their first useful piece of Haskell.
>
> To participate you need to know Haskell on LYAH level and be good at
> html/css/js.
>
> If you're interested, get in touch. I'll provide help, review your code
> etc.
>
> Roman

Roman Cheplyaka | 24 Feb 00:25 2014

Re: Want to create your first Haskell project?

I'm glad to say I've got responses from four people in just a few hours.

Further discussion will happen on the (just created) tasty mailing list
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/haskell-tasty

(Also subscribe if you're generally interested in tasty — I'll use this
mailing list for announces, surveys, and you can ask any tasty-related
questions there, too.)

* Roman Cheplyaka <roma <at> ro-che.info> [2014-02-23 16:54:18+0200]