Vasili I. Galchin | 28 Mar 04:20 2014
Picon

Haskell article from a friend ... .

Vasili I. Galchin | 28 Mar 05:06 2014
Picon

Re: Haskell article from a friend ... .

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 10:20 PM, Vasili I. Galchin <vigalchin <at> gmail.com> wrote:

Darren Grant | 28 Mar 05:23 2014
Picon

Re: Haskell article from a friend ... .

I enjoyed this Andy's even-handed report; this is a valuable review to me because it addresses the controlled introduction of services into live ops. Haskell clearly has real strengths in highly concurrent shared memory services, but it is important to understand the current pain points as well.

I've also really appreciated Simon Marlow's candor in this respect. The 'total comprehension' makes Haskell a much stronger contender.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Darren