Sgeo | 28 Mar 05:25 2014
Picon

Happstack website down?

http://www.happstack.com/
 is now giving a default-looking "It works!" page. Anyone know why?
Jeremy Shaw | 28 Mar 16:26 2014

Re: Happstack website down?

Seems someone upgraded some debian packages on the server and ignored
the fact that the upgrade removed the server packages for
happstack.com and clckwrks.com...

Looks like something needs to be rebuilt. Looking into it now.

- jeremy

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Sgeo <sgeoster <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.happstack.com/
>  is now giving a default-looking "It works!" page. Anyone know why?

Jeremy Shaw | 28 Mar 18:08 2014

Re: Happstack website down?

Back up.

Not exactly sure how things transpired, but the set of packages
available to the server was in an inconsistent state, and someone
decided to upgrade some packages anyway and force the happstack.com
and clckwrks.com servers off the system. This is obviously operator
error and not an issue with the servers themselves :)

Thanks for the notice! In theory I should set up some sort of
monitoring, but this doesn't happen often and so there are other
higher priority tasks on my mind.

- jeremy