Conal Elliott | 18 Jun 00:51 2014
Picon

Hackage "500 Internal Server Error"

Is hackage uploading broken? I'm trying to upload a new version of vector-space and am getting "500 Internal Server Error".  -- Conal
Aycan iRiCAN | 18 Jun 01:08 2014
Picon

Re: Hackage "500 Internal Server Error"

I remember Hackage upload doesn't support Safari. You may try Firefox (which works).

Is hackage uploading broken? I'm trying to upload a new version of vector-space and am getting "500 Internal Server Error".  -- Conal

http://www.google.com/profiles/iricanaycan
Christopher Allen | 18 Jun 01:21 2014

Re: Hackage "500 Internal Server Error"

You can upload from the terminal using `cabal upload` as well.

I remember Hackage upload doesn't support Safari. You may try Firefox (which works).

Is hackage uploading broken? I'm trying to upload a new version of vector-space and am getting "500 Internal Server Error".  -- Conal

http://www.google.com/profiles/iricanaycan

Conal Elliott | 18 Jun 02:06 2014
Picon

Re: Hackage "500 Internal Server Error"

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm getting this error with 'cabal upload' (my normal use) and with Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.

Looks like it's been a few hours since any successful hackage uploads. Maybe uploads are broken. CC'ing admin <at> hackage.haskell.org.

You can upload from the terminal using `cabal upload` as well.

I remember Hackage upload doesn't support Safari. You may try Firefox (which works).

Is hackage uploading broken? I'm trying to upload a new version of vector-space and am getting "500 Internal Server Error".  -- Conal

http://www.google.com/profiles/iricanaycan

Austin Seipp | 18 Jun 02:54 2014

Re: Hackage "500 Internal Server Error"

This should hopefully now be fixed, and the Hackage server has been restarted.

Do let me know if anything is wrong.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 7:06 PM, Conal Elliott <conal <at> conal.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions. I'm getting this error with 'cabal upload' (my
> normal use) and with Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
>
> Looks like it's been a few hours since any successful hackage uploads. Maybe
> uploads are broken. CC'ing admin <at> hackage.haskell.org.
>

> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Christopher Allen <cma <at> bitemyapp.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> You can upload from the terminal using `cabal upload` as well.
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 6:08 PM, Aycan iRiCAN <iricanaycan <at> gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I remember Hackage upload doesn't support Safari. You may try Firefox
>>> (which works).

>>> --
>>> http://www.google.com/profiles/iricanaycan

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant
Conal Elliott | 18 Jun 03:03 2014
Picon

Re: Hackage "500 Internal Server Error"

Works now. Thanks!  -- Conal

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Austin Seipp <austin <at> well-typed.com> wrote:
This should hopefully now be fixed, and the Hackage server has been restarted.

Do let me know if anything is wrong.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 7:06 PM, Conal Elliott <conal <at> conal.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions. I'm getting this error with 'cabal upload' (my
> normal use) and with Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
>
> Looks like it's been a few hours since any successful hackage uploads. Maybe
> uploads are broken. CC'ing admin <at> hackage.haskell.org.
>

> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Christopher Allen <cma <at> bitemyapp.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> You can upload from the terminal using `cabal upload` as well.
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 6:08 PM, Aycan iRiCAN <iricanaycan <at> gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I remember Hackage upload doesn't support Safari. You may try Firefox
>>> (which works).

>>> --
>>> http://www.google.com/profiles/iricanaycan

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant

Erik Hesselink | 18 Jun 15:39 2014
Picon

Re: Hackage "500 Internal Server Error"

The Safari bug [1] should be fixed now, by the way.

Erik

[1] https://github.com/haskell/hackage-server/issues/132

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 3:03 AM, Conal Elliott <conal <at> conal.net> wrote:
> Works now. Thanks!  -- Conal
>

> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Austin Seipp <austin <at> well-typed.com> wrote:
>>
>> This should hopefully now be fixed, and the Hackage server has been
>> restarted.
>>
>> Do let me know if anything is wrong.
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 7:06 PM, Conal Elliott <conal <at> conal.net> wrote:
>> > Thanks for the suggestions. I'm getting this error with 'cabal upload'
>> > (my
>> > normal use) and with Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
>> >
>> > Looks like it's been a few hours since any successful hackage uploads.
>> > Maybe
>> > uploads are broken. CC'ing admin <at> hackage.haskell.org.

>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant
>> Well-Typed LLP, http://www.well-typed.com/

Dominic Steinitz | 18 Jun 10:14 2014

Re: Hackage

Aycan iRiCAN <iricanaycan <at> gmail.com> writes:

>  I remember Hackage upload doesn't support Safari. You may try
> Firefox (which works).  On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 1:51 AM, Conal
> Elliott <conal <at> conal.net> wrote:

Or just use cabal upload
Niklas Hamb├╝chen | 18 Jun 20:07 2014

Re: Hackage

On 18/06/14 09:14, Dominic Steinitz wrote:
> Aycan iRiCAN <iricanaycan <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>>  I remember Hackage upload doesn't support Safari. You may try
>> Firefox (which works).  On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 1:51 AM, Conal
>> Elliott <conal <at> conal.net> wrote:
>
> Or just use cabal upload

cabal upload still happens unencrypted, doesn't it?

Gmane